"The presentation was very helpful for all who attended. I would love to have Randy come and speak to our school more often."
- Environmental Quality Director, City of Raleigh, NC
"The presenter was very knowledgeable. This was time well spent."
- Mechanical Engineer, Jacobs Engineering, Houston, TX
"There should be strict guidelines to prevent damages caused by a backflow preventer failure. Designate who is the responsible engineer (mechanical or civil) to properly design the drainage system for water overflow."
- MEP Engineer, Wiles Mensch Engineering, Alexandria, VA
"The presenter made us aware of situations in the industry that I never realized were a problem."
- Civil Engineer, City of Columbus, OH
"Most compelling was the liability resulting from improper specification of backflow preventers."
- Civil Engineer, Pacheko-Koch Engineering, Dallas, TX
"This was one of the most useful presentations we have had."
- Civil Engineer, EMHT Engineering, Columbus, OH
"The presentation was excellent.
I can't recall a presentation where I learned as much new information as this one."
- MEP Engineer, Alderson & Associates, San Antonio, TX